Duration : 6 Months
Eligibility : Basic Knowledge Of Computer
Certification : Unique Computers
About C & C++ :
C is a high-level programming language that was developed in the mid-1970s. It was originally used for writing Unix programs but is now used to write applications for nearly every available platform. Compared to most previous languages, C is easier to read, more flexible (can be used for a wide variety of purposes), and more efficient at using memory.
Talking about C++, it is a programming language that was built off the C language. The syntax of C++ is nearly identical to C, but it has object-oriented features, which allow the programmer to create objects within the code. This makes programming easier, more efficient, and some would even say more fun. Because of the power and flexibility of the language, most software programs today are written in C++.
- Understand the basics of computer programming
- Write, compile & debug programs in C language
- Use different data types in a computer program
- Learn how to use functions, methods & routines
- Define the structure of a C++ program
- Identify standard input & output functions
- Describe private & public sections of classes with member functions
- Use the objects & member functions of a class
- Explain conditional constructs
- Describe functions, pointers, and arrays, function overloading, inheritance, polymorphism
- Describe exception handling
- Develop object-oriented applications using C++
Fees Structure :
To Know about the fees structure and for any other query regarding this course visit our Institute or call us at 0743-225074.